• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First Person Camera Function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone,
I'm working on a Roleplay map like SotDRP and XRP. I've got every trigger, and I'm implementing some new system. Today I was searching for nice systems, and I found a first person camera system by The_Witcher.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/advanced-camera-keyboard-movement-system-148930/

The problem is this. I want to implement it so that people can write "'fp" and it will run the system on the selected unit (Owned by the triggering player).

There would be "remove fp" too.

I don't know Jass. I'd really need a help to fit it in those two commands.

There are also some more problems:

The 'transport spell can bug the camera. I can't remove it since It's very useful.

I don't know what could happen with Blink, but a remove-spell function can be added.

I really need your help guys. If you're interested in helping me with this, please PM me.

-Warp

Status
Not open for further replies.