• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modern City (Year 2000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.KC

.KC

Level 8
This time I posted these screenshots in the terrain section, because its a little part terrain of my map.

When I finish more models for my terrain (cars, bins, postbox, newspaper, etc) I will upload new screenshots of my terrain in this thread.

Short Info Of My Map
Genere: Resident Evil (Zombie (not suvirval))
Player: Singleplayer

Every house will be enterable, and you wont be teleported a stupid
place on the map when you enter a house as you can see on the screenshot.

Attachments

• sda1.jpg
    sda1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 289
  • sda211.jpg
    sda211.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 260

.KC

.KC

Level 8
I wanna make some more variation of each model, so the terrain wont look so much the same. I also wanna add some graffiti on the walls.

Why you said that about the twin towers? I havent set any date when my map happens, I only wrote year 2000 so people can get and idea what this thraed is about.

Level 34
I agree with the idea of posters. Or different buildings. Mix it up.

Looks good for a moder/future game. I've never been into them though.

Level 25
Don't ask why, but this reminds me of The Simpsons. I think its the way the walls and sidewalks look and the way they mix with the sky. Looks cartoony to me in other words.

So far, these terrains are too plain. I advise that you add more to the atmosphere such as environmental doodads (Trees, bushes, etc.) and more buildings, but more variation with the custom wall models to make each building look different. You should also add good tile variation as well.

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.