• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Titan Land? Ew.

I actually like that map. It's pretty good because of their ideas on the custom races (even thou the race thing is not pretty good) I get offended fast when people say stuff like that. Now based on the real topic, I would like to see Murlocs and something like a Modern Warfare race or something.

Level 3
I actually like that map. It's pretty good because of their ideas on the custom races (even thou the race thing is not pretty good) I get offended fast when people say stuff like that. Now based on the real topic, I would like to see Murlocs and something like a Modern Warfare race or something.

I dislike any map that restricts you to predefined boundaries. And "Modern Warfare race" Are you speaking of like a modern age... In... Titan Land.. On Warcraft? Well, two things with that: A) It already exists in several forms, just not in Titan Land form and B) Theres this cool game called Starcraft 2, it has guns and all kinds of other cool things for your more advanced tech RPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.