• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Models Requested] Unique RPG Characters Needed, More Info Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone, I'm new around here, and currently I'm working on my new map. I don't want to release too much info, as I think it's pretty original and would rather hold off til it's more complete. I will tell you that it's an RPG however, and it's got some pretty interesting character choices. For some of these characters I've already acquired some models from here (Don't worry, I'll give props where props is due) but there's a few more I need that I haven't been able to get, or compromise with. They are as follows:

A Musician: A guy with an instrument essentially (As if you didn't know).
I would prefer it be a modern type thing, with an electric guitar and such.

A Leader: A dictator from modern history.
A Stalin, Hitler, Saddam, even a Castro, just get me a dictator! :mwahaha:

A Gangster: A person affiliated with a gang, from modern or Roarin 20's style.
With a gun, knife, whatever. It's an offer you can't refuse (Sorry.)

A Villain: I could have probably thought of something to use for this, huh?
But hey, I want the best, which is what ya'll can give me :thumbs_up:

Thank you everyone who helps me out.
Hell, thanks to everyone who even reads this :eekani:
I really appreciate it, and I'll credit everything I use.

Thanks again!

P.S. If there's anything that needs clarification, please don't hesitate to troll me, I am a noob here after all.

P.S.S. If you're wondering what the Hell this idiot is gonna do with these random characters, that's exactly it, what the HELL am I going to do? I guess we'll just have to wait to see how it ties together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.