• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

models request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
hello can any one make worgen casters of any kind as long they are worgens and also can someone make a melee forseken unit without zombie animation pleass

Level 12
1 problam skeletons dont leve corspes and the Forsaken Deathgaurd loks to small i gess

Level 38
Leaving corpses or not is a setting on a per-unit-type basis. I believe it’s called Decay Type in the OE. You want can raise does decay. You can also change model scaling size in the OE to make it appear bigger, just don’t forget to change selection scale, shadow, and collision size too.

Level 12
no i need some specil banshee skin that looks like a banshee lieutenant to sylavnes and not jast one coller ghost

Banshee Sylvanas

Here you go.

If that's not good enough then I suggest just changing a heros model file to a wraith and adding hero glow through special effects.

Or this one:

Battle For Azeroth - Sylvanas

Look at the Alternate banshee queen model.

P.S: Use the search function and you shall find!

*It's not that hard*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.