• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Models Needed, Mainly Zul'jin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey man, im making a map, and there are some models that i really need, really!

plz man, it would be great and useful for me and many other ppl that want to make troll maps/campaigns etc...

i need a Zul'jin model...

for these who doesnt know, Zul'jin is a troll leader, here are some images:

image from World of Warcraft
http://media6.curse-gaming.com/media/resized_images/625x500/41289.jpg

Image from Warcraft Adventures: Lord of The Clans
http://www.wowwiki.com/images/thumb/a/a4/Zul'jin.JPG/180px-Zul'jin.JPG

he's basically a old troll with a scarf on his face...

i also need dire troll models, dire trolls are huge mutated trolls...

Image also from World of Warcraft:
http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:Atalarion2.jpg

A Hakkar model also needed...

Image from Wow:
http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:Hakkar.jpg

well, i think that's it

if u have a spare time and want to help, it'll be more than welcome!

Level 3
That last model there would be bad ass to have. It looks like a modified naga sea witch that uses melee attacks.

Troll with a scarf over his face = troll witch doctor.

no, a witch doctor wont do...it's already overused in my map and Zul'jin is a not a mage, is more a warrior or ranger, also, Zul'jin's a Forest Troll, not a jungle troll (skin colours are diferent)...

maybe getting witchdoctor's scarf and getting it in a Forest Troll Warlord skin + a weapon like an axe, and hero glow on the axe and on his feet may be fine...(obs, i know shit about skins and models)

Level 3
Well, I could use some practice... I could try doing a geo-mod Zul'jin for ya. Just say what specifications (animationset, weapon, look) he should have to fit your imagination.

well, about his weapon i think an axe, maybe Rexxar's axe, is fine.
Zul'jin doesnt need to be one-armed but he must have green skin and a scarf on his face, and he must look a lil old...if that's possible...
also, he cant be laughing, or looking happy like the other forest troll models...

man, i have to thank u for helping me, really, that model will be useful for me and for many other ppl who want to make a campaign or map with forest trolls....

well, about his weapon i think an axe, maybe Rexxar's axe, is fine.
Zul'jin doesnt need to be one-armed but he must have green skin and a scarf on his face, and he must look a lil old...if that's possible...
also, he cant be laughing, or looking happy like the other forest troll models...

man, i have to thank u for helping me, really, that model will be useful for me and for many other ppl who want to make a campaign or map with forest trolls....

What animation set it should have ?

Level 2
to General Frank, this is what Zul'jin look like in current WoW
Zul%27jinWallpaperCrop1.PNG

He can morph into 4 different kinds of animal(bear, eagle, lynx and dragonhawk) in the game, so he needs a morph animation that can be use on all 4 animals.

to General Frank, this is what Zul'jin look like in current WoW
Zul%27jinWallpaperCrop1.PNG

He can morph into 4 different kinds of animal(bear, eagle, lynx and dragonhawk) in the game, so he needs a morph animation that can be use on all 4 animals.

Thanks for the info, but I asked sublime what animation set it needs, because this model gonna be for him only.

Level 3
Well I could make it based on Demonhunter, so it'll have an alternate set.

nou that yuh said, i tink a demon hunter would be freakin gret, i mean, they are similar, and demonhunter have the animation to go demon form...the only bad ting bout deh demon hunter is deh portrait, dat doesnt look troll, is possble to edit a lil the portrait, like, add some big nose and etc?

nou that yuh said, i tink a demon hunter would be freakin gret, i mean, they are similar, and demonhunter have the animation to go demon form...the only bad ting bout deh demon hunter is deh portrait, dat doesnt look troll, is possble to edit a lil the portrait, like, add some big nose and etc?

Portrait files are easy to manipulate. They're like normal models.
Anyway, expect your model in about 9 days...

Last edited:
Level 2
model

For those who dont know,there allrdy is Zul'jin Model for wc3....im sure where it is here or wc3campaigns.com but i know iv seen just few days ago...il find it and put the link here....btw Frank will you make that Onimusha model for me or not??

Level 2
models

Didnt want to push you sorry Frank...if you are willing and you have time you can do it..if you dont its ok,no harm done...i know its damn hard model to make so no problem mate:(

Status
Not open for further replies.