• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Models For my Map Warrior Kings please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
My map is about 3 different alignments that you get to pick and fight I am providing a link to my map so you know its actually a done project that I'm just adding finishing touches to
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=89440
Animations for all just need to include the (walk, death, decay, and attack animations they do not have to be anything spectacular)

The screenshot below is a picture of a siege monster from the game Warrior Kings if this could be made it would be greatly appreciated.
warrior_screen014.jpg

The next image is of the holy warriors (the mounted soldiers) I checked the model section and couldn't find a model that fit well with this. (Attack shud just be pretty much the unit slashing with its sword)
warrior_screen016.jpg

Next screenshot is of a rocket tower(it has wheels on the bottom that allow it to move and it shoots a cannon/rocket, from the lower part where the smoke is)
warrior_screen025.jpg

Please if anyone could do some of these models it would be greatly appreciated it would make my game match the original game warrior kings much more with these models so please if some one could do one or more of these models it would be greatly appreciated.

Level 5
I said the rocket tower(the object to the left side with the smoke coming out of it, as I did specify in the original description and the second picture is the picture of a knight, third picture is the one your talking about) not the trebuchet next to it. And I have already looked through models so nothing got pointed out that was similar to it and I didn't want to waste someones time with a model that was already there (sorry for a bad explanation of the third image)

The models I really want would be the of the 1st image and the 3rd image (of the rocket tower which is the one off to the left side with smoke coming out of the lower middle) So please if anyone can help I'd be very grateful if someone could do those models for me.

Level 9
Ares_21 please dont just ask for the models to be done
there are ways you can get -Rep for telling some one to do it
what do i mean by saying someing like this (*bump* been awhile sense Ive bumped this so thats what I'm doing and I really hope someone will actually help me with this.) this is not a good way to have people to help you.

Level 5
I stated a link to my map, Im not just asking for them to be done well technically I am but its not like I'm just asking for them to be done so I can put them in secret model horde for my own personal use. I have a finished map that it would be going to. And I'm not telling anyone to do them I said I hope someone will do them for me I never said yo dude do this for me, i was merely expressing that I really wanted someone to do them. And I have before expressed such in a much kinder fashion by saying I really hope someone would do this it would be greatly appreciated. So I apologize for seeming a little forceful in my last post I am just becoming slightly exasperated.

I would love to be able to do this models my self but I can't because I have a mac and an older one at that and that and no modeling programs that I have seen on the hive or anywhere I've looked will work on my comp.

Anyway back to the topic at hand It would be greatly appreciated if someone would help me with this model it would allow me to make my map better and more accurate to what it is emulating, so please I would love for someone to make this model for me or to find modeling programs that work on a mac either or would be greatly appreciated so please if you could help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.