• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Models as Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! I'm new to the forums, though not as new to WE. I've been working with custom models for a while now, but I seem to have run into a problem:
When I import a model into WE, I can get it to show up in WE, but when I open WCIII (TFT), they just appear as shadows. This does not happen with many models, but just the ones I want to use most, like the Carnifex by Burning_Dragon. I imported it using the import manager, as I should, along with the textures. When it didn't show up in WE, I moved it to the root folder (Hard Disk/Applications/Warcraft 3). After this, it worked in WE, but not in-game. Could someone help me with this?

Also, when I click the "Test Game" button in WE, it launches ROC, no matter if I am using a FT map or not. It has not always done this. Any ideas here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.