• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] I see only shadows for imported Lich King model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I got model litch king and import it into the game. When I started the game I saw only the shadow and I could not select the unit.(I tried other models, some of them I saw well and some ones just as shadows). thx for help

Level 9
Model file should be warcraft3import\(model name).mdx (or .mdl) or (model name).mdx, and all the files that say "images\textures" should be set as textures\(texture name).blp. Sometimes before you download a model/skin/icon or whatever, there should be a small section under the description telling you what to set the paths to and they're not always telling you to put "textures\" in front of the .blp file, so don't put it there

Heres an example if that's hard to understand, I am assuming your using http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/lich-king-154837/?prev=search=lich%20king&d=list&r=20 as your lich king...

warcraft3import\LichKing.mdx or LichKing.mdx
LichKing.BLP
HelmOfDom.BLP
FrostmourneNew.blp

Hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.