• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Models]-4 FMA models please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Intro: Hello i am DJamp i am not new to this place but i dont post on here much so you can say i am new lol. Anyways my friend recently invited me to help him work on a AoS map that is called War of Alchemist. Right now we are in beta and alpha stage of the map. Its almost done but all we need is custom models lol. Its kinda hard to find Full Metal Alchemist models so i was wondering if someone could help us out by making at least 3 models for us. If so we will be greatly appreciative and we will add your name in the thank you box in the map and when i get enough post i will give you plus rep. Also if you are intrested in becoming apart of our staff we are in desperate need of a modeler so go ahead and pm me or come to our website WoA Forum

Project:
Here are some screenshots i took of the map. If you want some more just ask

Request:

* Name:Edward Elric
* Type:custom model
* Details:A model that looks like the Main character of Full Metal Alchemist Edward Elric complete with his customary gloves and red coat.

* Name: Alphonso Elric
* Details:A model that looks like the suite of armor of Al Elric from FMA just make it look like him I wont be too picky.

* Name:Roy Mustang
* Details:A model that looks Roy mustang aka The Flame Alchemist with his blue state alchemist wardrobe and if you can add his white glove with his symbol on it thanks.

Edward Elric

Alphonso Elric

Roy Mustang

Roy's Gloves

Tank You to anyone who can do this.:thumbs_up:

p.s can a mod edit the thread topic title to 3 instead of 4 lol typo

Level 2
lol so do i my friend almost gave up on it just cause we didnt have custom models lol

Level 2
i think its safe for me to bump? please i hope that some modeler can do this we will be greatly appreciative..

Level 11
Yeah 48h needed to bump again and Hi! Djamp it seems we visit same forums :).
In Hive there is diffrent kinda system. Basically "Help me, Help you -Sorceress"
You need lot of reputation to get requests done.
I hope you get the rep so you can get Alchemist models for the map

Level 10
Its not that simple I'm afraid

There aren't a great many modellers left in WC3 and those of us that are left are usually busy with our own projects so its difficult to for us to help.

In this case you've done everything right, your map looks almost complete and the models are just for touching up, however there isn't a great deal of Need for FMA models, so its unlikely they'll get done as it can take weeks to build a model.

I may have a go at converting the armoured golem into alfonzo later but depends how much spare time I have.

Regards,
MadCD

Level 2
ahh i see D: well i really hope someone helps us.. i see other models people make and i dont think there is a great need from them but they make them. I just hope someone could make these. Like i said we will be greatly appreciative

Level 14
Alright,
1.) Thank you for making a decent request.
2.) I would like this to be done as well, and I'm pretty sure so a lot of people would. So to help, I'm going to say, I want this request filled as well.

And I'm pretty sure I have decent rep :D

Level 2
dont worry FF7 project-G bro if you can make them we will greatly be appreciative

and thanks Arvedui i appreciate it

but these request are just like 3 models lol and we need much more but i didnt want to give everyone a big request so i will stick with the 3 and if someone could do the rest i would appreciate it

Level 2
lol thanks i just hope we can find a full time modeler if you are a modeler and want to help like i said pm me on our forums

Level 2
ya i think we do have armstrong he was going to be the 4th request lol but i only made it 3 and forgot to change topic title..i can go take some more pics if you want?

here

Level 5
i am helping in the map too o.o
(made a trigger and im working on a charakter)

i think it will become great o.o
an anime map not about naruto *_*

well o.o
i think the alphonse model should be in his human form : /
because the al like he is in the map now isnt the armor form o.o'

Level 2
hmm just want to bump so you know i havent gave up on the topic lol if the modelers that are doing my request can tell me how things are going i will be grateful :D

Level 14
Actually to help you, I found an Ed model.

It's on a chinese site and it works in-game, I tested it. I'll link it here.

°®µÂ»ª - Ä£ÐÍÔ­´´Çø - ħÊÞÄ£ÐÍÇø - U9ÉçÇø ħÊÞRPGÁªÃË|ħÊÞÕù°Ô|ħÊÞµØͼ|ħÊÞ¹¥ÂÔ|ħÊÞRPG|ħÊÞÏÂÔØ|ħÊÞÂÛ̳ - Powered by Discuz!

Download the .rar file, extract it with 7zip, put the model and textures into a different folder (windows cannot read chinese apparently >.>) and then import them. they need no custom paths, just remove the wc3imported\ and give credit to hkl1802.

Level 2
ya i already got that model its a beginner model and thats why i came here to look for better models if anything i would use this model last..

Level 2
ok.. because i'm a "noob-helper" i think i'll do that Eric... I'LL TRY AFTER MY EXAMS ON THURSDAY.. stupid school have this.. "long tests" you know... but unfortunately you need animator cause "stupid Gmax" can't export animations so.. can I assure credits?

yes we will give you credit :thumbs_up:

Level 1
ok.. because i'm a "noob-helper" i think i'll do that Eric... I'LL TRY AFTER MY EXAMS ON THURSDAY.. stupid school have this.. "long tests" you know... but unfortunately you need animator cause "stupid Gmax" can't export animations so.. can I assure credits?
Did you even start?

Status
Not open for further replies.