• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anime Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone!

I like to request some anime models.

This is the ones i like to request:

Lucy from Elfen Lied
Ryuguu Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
Clare from Claymore
Kuchiki Byakuya from Bleach
Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach
Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist
Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist
Evangelion Unit 00 from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Evangelion Unit 01 from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Evangelion Unit 02 from Neon Genesis Evangelion

And that's all i hope you guys can make/find them for me/us soon! :D

Level 3
If you just joined to request anime models. I can tell you that you aren't going to get it. The real proper way to get a model is to give us a legitimate reason WHY we should give you a model. If you're working on a map give us details and screen shots of it. Otherwise you won't even be able to touch one. Now onto business.

There IS an Edward Elric, Kurosaki Ichigo, Byakuya, and a few Eva's. But until you give any of us a real reason Why we should give it to you, your not getting any. Not only that. If you expect ANY of the Hive members to make a model for you then post a picture. Either way you'll find it hard for ANY of the members to give you any type of anime model because most members detest anime models and consider people like you and I to suck.

Level 1
If you just joined to request anime models. I can tell you that you aren't going to get it. The real proper way to get a model is to give us a legitimate reason WHY we should give you a model. If you're working on a map give us details and screen shots of it. Otherwise you won't even be able to touch one. Now onto business.

There IS an Edward Elric, Kurosaki Ichigo, Byakuya, and a few Eva's. But until you give any of us a real reason Why we should give it to you, your not getting any. Not only that. If you expect ANY of the Hive members to make a model for you then post a picture. Either way you'll find it hard for ANY of the members to give you any type of anime model because most members detest anime models and consider people like you and I to suck.
Ohh, yeah i forgot to tell why i need them. :D
Well im working on a Anime Battlearena map with loads of diffrent anime characters.

Here's some pics:

Edwards Human Transmutation

Character Select

Scatter Senbonzakura

Omochikaeri~!(I whana take it home!)

Status
Not open for further replies.