• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeler Needed For King's Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi, i posted the need for a modeler servel times on the project ricrutment and map development formus with no positive responce, so i'll do it here:

King's Men (click sig) needs a modeler, one that knows what's he's doing that can make good looking models with low file sizes. We dont need many models, so you wont do more then you can handels, and its mostly items, attachment items and some skins.

The project is in late development stages, so you dont need to worry about the project dying with your models.

You can replie here or talk with me on my email/MSN
[email protected]

and if you're intrested please show some of your past works ^^

Level 7
Hi, i posted the need for a modeler servel times on the project ricrutment and map development formus with no positive responce, so i'll do it here:

King's Men (click sig) needs a modeler, one that knows what's he's doing that can make good looking models with low file sizes. We dont need many models, so you wont do more then you can handels, and its mostly items, attachment items and some skins.

The project is in late development stages, so you dont need to worry about the project dying with your models.

You can replie here or talk with me on my email/MSN
[email protected]

and if you're intrested please show some of your past works ^^

Level 7
I allow him to be interested. and i encourge everyone to go and make an interest license so they can be interested too ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.