• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model wont work! +rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Level 5
I just tested the model you mentioned I had no problems using it. I just imported it, changed nothing in it's path and gave to a human priest as attack missile model. And it worked. Of course you have to adjust missile speed, attack speed and all those things. I suggest you try again and if it doesn't work you can send me your map I I'll have a look at it. If you don't want to do this you might show some screenshots.

Level 7
I also forgot to mention im using olof's Clone trooper Model, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/marine-49801/?prev=search=clone%20trooper&d=list&r=20 , and here is a screenshot of what it looks like, and i fixed the underground thing and stuff by some stuff but it still looks like its starting from the person... WC3ScrnShot_110709_092915_01.jpg

Level 5
did you check the missile speed and the attack type, because maybe you have set the values to some kind of instant hit like the normal dwarf sniper.

Status
Not open for further replies.