• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model: Villager on horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I have a model request:
A villager ridding that horse on the picture, the villager MUST have the villager attachment points: Head, Chest
If I attach him via ability he moves to the front, but don't has any attachment points. Make him on the middle of the horse, and he needs just the stand animation, or no animation if necessary, the horse needs just stand and walk, no attachment points and no attack animation. I need that villager, that skin and that horse model. And it should be 1 model... lol :)
+rep for model, I can only put your name in the credits, I would pay you but I can't...
EDIT:
Ok, I go almost everything, now I need someone to add the Head and Chest attachment points on the human on the model attached, I got the permission for editing the model.
+Rep for the attachment points!

Attachments

• Position.JPG
    Position.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 177
  • HorsewithHuman.mdx
    162 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Level 14
maybe i even could do it... doesnt sound as hard as my other tries. so stand and walk animation and right reference points?

EDIT: so i didnt quite understand, do you want the model with only "stand" or "stand" and "walk" animations???

at the moment i have completed the unanimated model... i attached it to the post. i am not good at animating anything btw.

View attachment VillagerRaiderUNANIMATED.mdx

Last edited:
Level 14
ok i failed. im too noob for this yet. :(

(the most useful thing i was able to do is to relocate the attachment point on the riderless horse - so im no better than you :p)

i attached pictures of it and the model, just in case. ^^

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_012810_193344_01.tga
    3 MB · Views: 95
  • WC3ScrnShot_012810_193406_02.tga
    3 MB · Views: 67
  • WC3ScrnShot_012810_193407_03.tga
    3 MB · Views: 83
  • KnightRider.mdx
    149.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
well, I try to explain again.
All I need is the normal horse, with all animations just with the Villager attached at the middle of the horse, like riding it... if necessary he DOESN'T need any animations... just with attachment points, he's fixed to the horse standing still.. I can't explain any simpler... he's unanimated, but the horse has its animations...

Level 14
i finished my version: a villager made to fit with the reference point "chest mount" of riderless horse (for attaching the man to the horse). villager has no animations, but has bones and (correct) attachment points.
the bad thing is that i cant get it to work T-T

can someone look at this and tell whats wrong/ fix it?
(btw dont mind the weird name of the model)

Attachments

• VillagerMan fixedEPIC.mdx
    18.6 KB · Views: 67
Level 14
i can add the points, but i dont know how to attach them to bones. so they would move with the body of the villager... but i actually... since the villager really doesnt move much... maybe it doesnt matter that the attachment point isnt attached to the model...

EDIT: i checked, the model moves, so im useless. i wish some1 who actually knows something would already help you :(
sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.