• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Can some one please make a mounted villager male model on a horse. If you can, could you make it so all the attachment points are the same so all the hundreds of attachments for the villager model will still work for him when he is on the horse.

Also, if possible, could you make it so there are attachment points on the horse so people can make horse armor attachments.

This would be awesome if someone could do this and would be a great model for everyone on the hiveworkshop. Thank you.

+ REP!

Level 7
this has been done before. search the request section (the very same we are in atm), please.

EDIT: i think this one was the best. try it out and say if it fits.
EDIT2: or maybe this one? but i really dont remember who deserves credits for this one....

Thanks for trying to help. Both of those look perfect, but the attackment points are screwed up in both of them. They are in the wrong places and some are missing like "hand, left" and "hand, right".

If some one could take one of those and add the proper attachment points to the proper places then they would work perfectly!

+REP for trying to help!

Level 14
yes, as much as i remember the second one was the same as first one, except that i added chest and head attachment points to it. there wasnt much point in adding hand attachment points as the hands are static and at the horse's neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.