• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model/Skin Request: Ranged Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I looked around for one, but could not find it at all =/

Can anyone point me to a model that is a human ranged unit that has a similar color scheme and armor style to this? Black Legion Priest

If you don't know any model like this, but want to make one, that would be greatly appreciated :) If you can put a hood on it, then I would be grateful beyond words.

PS: Archer/bandit skins that look human are good too, and also greatly appreciated if made.

Level 12
That looks pretty cool! The onl problem it doesn't really fit a medieval/fantasy map :S
But since there's gonna be goblins too, I guess I can make an excuse for it if there isn't any other model available.
Thanks!

I'm working on the bandit right now, let me know if you still need something like this.

Attachments

• 2016-12-15_175819.jpg
    2016-12-15_175819.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.