• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Human rifelman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
hello can any one pleass make human rifelman for a human only armys or even for the diffrent human kingdoms for rang unit insted of just bows and arrows or keep using the dwrven rifelman ?
thanks in advance

Nyctaeus

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18
There are tons of derivatives of this one circling around. I remember a member named Jiok, who released pack of derivatives of this for different factions.

Level 12
There are tons of derivatives of this one circling around. I remember a member named Jiok, who released pack of derivatives of this for different factions.
i mant for reforged not classic becuas i am familier with Asssssvi fine models for classic and i think there are amazing but i want to create race maps for both human and dwarven armys and i dount want to use the same darven rifelman for both

Status
Not open for further replies.