• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Omfg u played dal b4? Ajax was the one with the green sword... I like it! sry but i cant do it D=
i presume ur a South East Asian then... this game is on asiasoft. if u need any pics of them pm me i giv it to u, i hav loads of their pics.

they arent giant creatures.. they are the bases. at 50min, the bases stand up and travel to the mid. i rmb last time i used to tank the light one and kill it.

see this for those DAL fans who missed it. not for those who wana report me for going out of topic.

Ajax is the light force with a green sword and she heals... nice
Lorraine is the light force with 2 guns and i totally missed her.
Veron is the dark force clown which fires cubes.. miss him too
Seira is the light force hidden char, shes almost naked lol.
Zenna is the dark force with a sword in the vid on top... kinda miss him.

i rmb theres a tanker which is totally imba. its name is alex or what.

Level 17
Well I played BoS which was the American version, and yes I love DAL :)
I'm making a AoS with some features of DAL, some of DotA, some of LoL etc etc. just a little project, just feels like every AoS misses something the other has, so..
And the bosses are a big part of that.

And it's cool you remember most heroes because, well I ended up playing Balohan and Asiz most of the time :'3
Could you PM me everything you know?

And I know they are the bases, but hard to explain it for people that haven't played DAL so I just called them creatures xD

Level 9
i remember the roots. it glows and have a light tint. it does not curve like the normal ones.

oh yes balohan. i rmb theres TERRABELLUM which is a werewolf which have a blue crystal stuck to his left (or right?) hand. yes i know battle of shadows. they are the same.

request ppl to make terrabellum, i like him.=P

well i cant make a single model but i will help u ask ppl to make for u.

Status
Not open for further replies.