• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Heres the models i need: *There all from the .hack// anime*

Rena
rena.gif

Tsukasa
char-tsu2.gif

Kite
hack_art_KITE.jpg

and

Mimiru
Hack_mimiru_heavy_blade.jpg

+rep if u can make them *o and if the images are to small u can probly find bigger on google*

Heres some pictures of places i just added to my map.
Camp.jpg

inTR.jpg

entertr2.jpg

EnterTR.jpg

Last edited:
Level 14
Use the request sheet.

Tell people what your map is about. Give Screenshots, or videos of it. People will not make models for someone without these things.

Level 14
you don't have to give away the secrets of your map, just provide screenshots of your map so that people know it exists. They don't want to make models for someone who doesn't even have a map.

Level 14
now you have a decent request!
it's nice to finally find a new person with a brain. Now you wait until a modeler comes by. And bump it every 2 days. It's honestly the only way to get this stuff done.

Level 14
just make a post saying *bump* every two days
well 48 hours I think is the time.. but they're usually not strict down to the minute lol

Level 14
lol you don't need to bump it when you just wrote in the thread an hour before hand.

they (mods) usually look down on it. ONLY bump if it has been 48 hours and no one has replied to it.

Level 14
you should probably try to read some of the tutorials on animation and stuff that we have here in the hive.

Level 4
My map has got two models done, and its older and more well known than this could ever be.

So, don't sweat it.

Someone will come, eventually.

And if not, learn to do it yourself.

(By the way, ~~bump~~)

Level 9
See it in the eyes, no one will do this request for you. The todays map standard is very heigh, and what we can see on your screenshots, dont look good. And its a very few modellers who will make units, because its a huge work.

There is nothing interresting on your screenshots. The terrain is boring, and the blizzard cliff is really horrible. Try give more information on your map, and improve the terrain alot.

Level 2
i doubt its that hard if ur dumb enouf to buy a 200+ $ photoshop

aslo the pics arnt even from my map lol.

PS: BUMP

hmm ya insult the ones helping you... also he means the pic of your map genius not the .hack pics ..also it is hard to make models so just be patient and polite..and if its not hard then you do it? instead of bashing the ones that are trying to help you be appreciative that they are even posting in here to help you..

Status
Not open for further replies.