• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hey whats up THW, long time no see. I'm making some cosplay props and one of them is Rikku's Dual Blades from Final Fantasy X-2, and i can't find any 3d models of the weapons, i'd really appreciate if someone could make a low-medium poly model since i end up sanding it in the end and doing the finer details by hand.

Some specs, the whole weapon is about a meter long (.89 meter to be exact.)

The blade is about .51 meter long, the outer circle has a diameter of about .38 meter. The middle circle has a diameter of about .27 meter. And the inner circle has a diameter of about .17 meter.

If someone can make this for me, i can send you one of the copies i make of the weapon! It will be made with a combination of fiber glass and foam. I'll also paint it with a water proof coat and a fire retardant coat so the paint doesn't chip on those really hot days at conventions. (Also you can light it on fire if you wanted.)

Link to the blades picture: Dagger

Level 31
So here's a WIP. The poly count right now would be around 200 polies.
Is it okay? Do you want these red points around the cirlcle modelled too?
What about the handle? Right know I made it not round but like a prism to save polies. But if you want I can make it cylindric which will increase the poly count though. That's up to you.

Greets chilla_killa

EDIT: I just realised that I made a little mistake in the shape, but I changed it (see WIP2)
Poly count will be around 250 polies now.

Attachments

• DualBladesWIP.jpg
    DualBladesWIP.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 117
  • DualBladesWIP2.jpg
    DualBladesWIP2.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.