• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model Request?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, my friend bond009 told me if I could get someone to model me a hero he would add it to the game :D (custom hero footies).

So I would like to make a request to make a chinese kid :p.

That's my username and what not, I don't know if it's as simple as my uninformed mind thinks it is, but I would be fine with just remodeling the built in kid, and giving him black hair and (please don't get offended, i'm chinese and it's all in good fun) kind of squinty eyes :p. I don't want to cross any lines if I am, I would be satisfied with just a kid with black hair and like brown eyes :p.

(if you are feeling really generous a funny animation for attacking, like chopsticks or what not would be cool too, but definitely don't need since it sounds like a hassle and what i'm asking is already kind of one :D)

Also just a general question, so in legion they use the panda ultimate animation as one of the mercenaries units attacks, would it be simple for someone like the creator to change the attack animation?

Again thank you to anyone who would like to inform me or help me out :D

Also thanks for keeping the wc3 community alive! (can't believe it's as strong as it currently is)

PS super sorry if this is rude to ask or if this is the wrong section etc.

Oh update, so the bond told me we need a model :/ I don't know if this makes it harder for anyone but skins won't work.

Again I don't know how easy it is, but if possible you could just duplicate villager kid and edit his hair and kind of his looks. (if possible chopstick weapons would be super awesome [any melee weapon would be sweet xD, no need for weapons though because we could just give it glaive]) anyway thanks! :D

Last edited:
Level 1
Sorry I don't understand? The dot dot seems like its sarcasm or some sort of joke, but if its trying to be helpful please clarify:)! I did search blackstan in models in multiple filters and found nothing relevant:/

Level 1
Okay sweet thanks!

Sorry haha, sometimes personally if someone was asking a silly question and I was kind of being sarcastic like you know haha "try using google..." Where it's kind of an obvious answer haha, I didn't know if it was one of those types of things xD anyway thanks ill try

Status
Not open for further replies.