• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
(ok im kinda noobish when it comes to model and animation making so....) Ok im making an RPG called TCO (the choosen ones), i cant really give ALL that much info but - I need a modler(s) who would be able to make

1. -A Unit Like Village Child Cept It would loo like - In Red/OrangeSuit(with black "G" on it) It would be a kid (with description before) with another kid on his shoulders, (this unit would run and attack EXTREMLY fast) IF POSSIBLE one spell animation would be where the top child claps his hands and then a glowing blue ball apears inbetween them (hehe no idea if thats possible still 'kinda' nooby)

2. -A cool black night (preferably not just a flibin recoler) AND a model of the knight when hes off the horse.

3. -A -Little- Mad scientist with big upside down cone shaped head, goggles, white scientist coat and yellow gloves .

4. -A Chinese Sumo Wrestler With once agian IF POSSIBLE animation where he flips his belly leans forward and opens his mouth (kind like one of the ogre lords stand animations)

5. -Archer MALE once agian not just recoler of slvanas IF POSSIBLE animation where at the end of his bow a glowing red ball apears.

6. -An female swordsman with swords in both hands.

7. -A Gunman not sure what wud base it on but preferably it would have a sniper rifle.

ONCE AGIAN im still kinda (or maybe alot ) nooby when it comes to model making and animation stuff. so please dont spazz TO bad on me

Status
Not open for further replies.