• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VillagerKid Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey everyone, I'm making a campaign and a "Mimiron" like character will be featured. I'm currently texturing the villager kid model, but I need some additions.

you may do either one of these or both if you wish :D

1. I need an attack, stand ready and spell animation.
The attack should have his right hand go forward like a punch.
stand ready he should have his fists up and kind of move around a bit, just what's natural.
for the spell anim maybe have him raise both arms in the air, kind of like when some characters in WoW cast a buff.
if you want to use ingame anims, just use your imagination. ingame anims are fine.

2. I need you to add eyebrows a moustache, and a tuft of chin hair as in the picture to the villager kid. either kid is fine and custom texture or not is fine :]
mimiron_freed.jpg

Thank you!!
credits and rep will be given.

Level 10
yeah i saw that guy, but the walk anim looks like jizz xP
i DL'd him already but thanks for helping +rep
was just hoping someone could add animations to the existing one. i have the skin too, was planning on making my own but it looks like balls. getting my tablet soon.
im just rambling now haha thanks anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.