• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

model request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 6
can anyone make a model of something like tentacles for the water elemental (i prefer the one on this picture http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...t-97930/?prev=search=water&r=20&d=list&page=2 )?
i want the elemental's body to be partly under water and the tentacles appear somewhere else and its supposed to look like they were his.
they should have some animations like grabing something and they shouldnt just be stiff. and they should be able to "stand upright" and (not necessarily but it would be better) to be stretched vertically.
i wouldnt mind at all if you made a model like a real "elementaloctopus" with about 6 tentacles attached to the bottom of his body.

Level 18
Once you learn how to read you will understand that hive cant garantee that your request will be done. Now to get on your request itself you dont explain why you need it. I don't think any modeler here will actually try to make you such a model simply cause it would be a waste of time. Modeling isn't something easy to learn or do it takes time.

Level 6
Can't you just reskin the tentacles in Warcraft yourself? It will save tonnes of time and talent wasted. Or even easier make the tentacles blue :eek:
Modellers are busy probably making models for requests that are pretty much impossible.

which tentacles?
and i cant skin

Last edited:

Level 6
great forum! i never receive an answer when requesting somehting. this is ridiculous

Level 6
I gave you a damn answer. What the hell are you talking about.
With this kind of attitude, I don't know why people would WANT to help you.

well honestly this answer doesnt get me anywhere. you tell me to use tentacles which are already in WC3. the only problem is that these tentacles have a unit attached to it which i dont want at all.

Level 6
sorry i misunderstood you. i thought you meant something else. but it doesnt look like water making it blue wouldnt really change it.

could someone make a waterskin for the tentacle?

Level 6
it doesnt work. i copied the forgotten one's path but it looked just as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.