• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Model Request from Ocarina of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys! I'm looking for a unique model but can't seem to find it anywhere. If any Zelda fan modelers are still around, I'm sure this would be a fun project. And I feel like a lot of people would love to have this crazy mini boss in their maps as well. If I'm just blind, please direct me to this model if it already exists. But I searched quite a bit...

Anyway, I would use this in my current map that I'm developing called The Darkness: Survival. It doesn't have to be high quality of course, but if someone takes up this project, reforged graphics would be sick! Especially if some unique skin textures were added to give more definition and make it more one of a kind. Instead of the smooth and blurry animation from the the older graphics style of Nintendo. I won't get my hopes high, since this is my first major request. But I do hope that an awesome modeler finds passion in this project. Thank you!
DeadHand.png

Level 3
I could use sludge monster to recreate it as a mini-boss, true! However, I'm not making a Legend of Zelda map, so I really just want this model because I love it so much. It doesn't really need to have the hands I guess but those would be cool and creepy to face and attack in The Darkness too. I appreciate the recommendation though, I might still use sludge monsters anyway, haven't started on the creeps too much yet. Come to think of it though, I honestly think they would be very popular models, specifically because of the Hands/Arms. I could see those hands being used in a lot of different ways, like Creep towers, TD towers, spells, doodads/decoration and even an weapon attachment or something lol, especially in HD! That's some next level creativity, but a bit more work than what I'm asking for. I'll take what I can get and give credit, appreciation, and respect in return. :peasant-cheers-back:

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate these models and the modeler! All credit goes to the entire HIVE community, since I will be using so very many models, icons, etc. However any special requests I make, like this, will receive special thanks in maps I develop with said requests being used. Also, when my maps become popular, official and protected, I will take the time to credit every individual author in the Quest logs. So as not to plagiarize. I don't do animations, models or any other art work with wc3, just another Warcraft III map maker in my spare time.:peasant-cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.