• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model request for Uther Lightbringer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello everyone!

I've been looking for a model of Uther Lightbringer when he was younger (back in Warcraft 2), but I couldn't find a paladin nor a knight that would fit.

Something like the official pictures of him in war2 :

HeroUtherLightbringerWC2.gif

180px-Uther_WC2.jpg

He would be preferably mounted, but he could be on foot too.

If anyone had some time to spare to create this model, it would be fantastic!

Thank you for reading this!

Sieben

Level 11
Thank you for the answer Eagle XI, I already knew the SoC resource pack and I'm already using the Knights and Paladins :) This is a fantastic pack by the way.

Thank you for the link Himperion, however, the Turalyon model is pretty interesting for... my Turalyon character! I was going to use the Arthas model for him at first, but I think I'm going to use this one instead.
So that means I'm still in need for a nice young version of Uther.

If I can't find any appropriate model, I might use an helmeted version of some horserider or footman, like this one, or that one, although it wouldn't be as good as the "real" Uther.

There's no hurry, I'm currently working on another project right now, maybe some nice model of Uther will be released some day!

Thank you for replying! :)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
A great modeler named "paladinjst" has been making an incredible set of Wc2-era Human hero models (with in-game textures to boot!) for a while now. I don't recall if he's made Uther yet, but you could see if he'd be willing to, as this appears to be right up his alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.