• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model-Request for a modeller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am looking for someone to make me custom models based off of some pictures I have. I am willing to pay for great models. If you are interested, respond or email me @ [email protected].

Level 13
off topic - that is the best sig ever dias!
the only thing is i have a sliver deck with the old tempest slivers in it :wink: .

"Keep them at sword's length!" Gerrard's order fell flat as each sliver's talon suddenly grew longer. "Hold on -- break out the polearms!"
Flavor Text on the Talon Sliver (my fav)

Level 1
Thanks, I like the Talon slivers as well but I think that with the new slivers I like either the spectral slivers or the Toxin slivers quotes.

That is actually what I put the request up for I am trying to make a playable race of slivers. I am currently making the abilities, buildings and techtrees. If you want I will email you the map when I finish.

Level 1
Its created itslef practically I am using the storyline from the new cards and making the cabal labs be the town hall unit and making several other buildings for building the different slivers now all I really need would be their models and this race would be awesome. We're using alot of random models to serve as temps but none of them look good. By the way you wouldnt know anyone who could help me allow them to be chosen as a race. I am interested in learning how to do all the AI stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.