• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for model makers to make some for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, I am looking for model makers to make me some models for my map. I am paying 300$ as a GIFT of gratitude for helping. I will need over 30 models to be made of specific artists in real life such as eminem, lil wayne, and more. Please let me know if interested, thanks.

Level 4
Hi, I am looking for model makers to make me some models for my map. I am paying 300$ as a GIFT of gratitude for helping. I will need over 30 models to be made of specific artists in real life such as eminem, lil wayne, and more. Please let me know if interested, thanks.

Level 34
I'm excited for this project. Really sounds like it's going to break down some creative barriers.

Level 4
I am willing to pay in advance under one condition, I pay in advance for each model. Another words about 10$ per model at a time. I will not pay for the monthly extra. It shouldn't take more than a few months to make the models if you work hard on it.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Game Development The place for game designers to show off their work, get help in their game-creation venture and discuss their ideas. Be advised that this forum is not related to Warcraft III modding.
Please post in the Project Recruitment or Requests sections. This is for games you are making, not WarCraft III maps you are making.

Level 4
Looking for model makers to make models for me

Level 4
Looking for a model maker to make me some models

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I just merged four threads and moved it to "Requests".

Please refrain from making multiple threads with the same topic and message.

To everybody else. If money is involved, keep your guards up. I would require the guy to have some sort of well known online presence in order to believe the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.