• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model recolor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi. Can anyone add some team colors to the standard tent model from warcraft 3 ? I want to use it instead of human barracks, but since I have 10 player colors in the game, it will be confusing which tent belongs to which color. Multiple versions of it would be even better! (I'm picky a bit ^^)

I found this: Tent and Derivatives already but I don't really like the team color placement (+ don't like the wood part).

Credits will be given when the map is completed, thanks!

Level 4
well, i dont will do this cuz i dont know about modeling but u should upload a pic about what u want (position of the teamcolor)

Well I said default tent, and I also asked if it would be possible to give me few examples so I can pick from them, coz I myself didn't know what would look the best. + I provided a resource of what I don't want it to look like :)

Will these do the job?

Thank you very much, it's perfect! I'll make sure to add you to map credits! You should add these to your resources, because I'm sure many people want a team colored tents, and it will be useful to them :)

Reactions: ILH
Status
Not open for further replies.