• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello everyone,im working on a new project,and one of the heroes in the map is supposed to be a Puppeteer,so he should be able to summon and control puppet-like units.
I need a model of anything that can be used as a doll or a puppet unit,for example a wood golem(only without any leaves,flowers etc..)...
It should be an attack unit,so i cant really use wooden villager kid models.Just something that looks dangerous,(preferably scary)and attacks with its bare hands.
Any help would be really apreciated.

Last edited:
Level 7
No,the map im making isnt related to naruto in any way,but those puppets from naruto look like something i could need.

As for the crow model,are you referring to the Crow from the movie with brandon lee?If so,that model would be good,only it should be clear that its made of wood,and preferably without the black leather costume :)

BTW anything that can be used as a puppet is good,only if it looks nice,and if its a meele unit.

If there are any skilled modelers out there,this is the type of puppet that i had in mind when i first thought of the idea:

(I found these puppets by google searching.In those poses,they look too harmless,almost retarded.The base idea is to be shaped similiar to that,but to make the animations somewhat creepy.)

Edit:The puppets dont necessarily have to look like that.Its just a picture of something i had in mind.If someone can do that though,darker wood,and zombie stand and attack animations would be perfect.
I feel only repping someone for this task isnt enough.I dont have much to offer,but,if you can do it good,i owe you a favor.Terraining your map,triggering,anything thats possible for me to do_Of course whoever can make it will also get full credit in my map.
no no no im talking about

Attachments

• Karasu2.jpg
    Karasu2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,673
Level 12
As i said,anything that can be used as a puppet is welcome,as long as the model is high in quality.Im just saying that the pic that i posted was what i originally had in mind,not that its the only model i could use.

Although the puppet i had in mind is much easier to make,because the model is very simple.

The project im working on is a big one.I dont want it to become a rip-off of Naruto by using an identical puppet as they have on their show,although i have to agree that it would be perfect for it.

If anyone thinks that he can make a model of Kankuro's puppet,its welcome,as long as its not identical and has the quality of an average Warcraft III model.

I was just putting out those screens because i guess they are pretty easy to make for an experienced modeler.I really need the puppet model,and im just trying to increase the possibility of anyone even trying to help me with this project.I am an anti-talent for making models,and im afraid that i cant rely on myself much on this one :(

If you can make something like that,please let me know,i would appreciate it.

Level 7
As i said,anything that can be used as a puppet is welcome,as long as the model is high in quality.Im just saying that the pic that i posted was what i originally had in mind,not that its the only model i could use.

Although the puppet i had in mind is much easier to make,because the model is very simple.

The project im working on is a big one.I dont want it to become a rip-off of Naruto by using an identical puppet as they have on their show,although i have to agree that it would be perfect for it.

If anyone thinks that he can make a model of Kankuro's puppet,its welcome,as long as its not identical and has the quality of an average Warcraft III model.

I was just putting out those screens because i guess they are pretty easy to make for an experienced modeler.I really need the puppet model,and im just trying to increase the possibility of anyone even trying to help me with this project.I am an anti-talent for making models,and im afraid that i cant rely on myself much on this one :(

If you can make something like that,please let me know,i would appreciate it.
im not that good of a modeler but im a good skinner

Status
Not open for further replies.