• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I've got some serious problem, that no one else seems to have with this model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3568/
The problem is that when he runs (only runs) there is some kind of big line coming out of his chest. I tried importing it in to another map but the same problem. If anyone knows how to solve this riddle I would be very grateful ^_^

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_100207_082147_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_100207_082147_01.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 157

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

just ftr... im now here and i want to know... how do i get thos elittle progress or stats bars in my signature?

Level 34
Just type at User CP -> Signature:
Progress of (mapname):
Terrain IIII - Triggers IIII - Units IIII - Other IIII

Or something like that.

Level 5
I tried your map out and saw the same effect, so I downloaded the model and imported it myself and got the same thing again. Yeah, the model has two ribbon emitters, probably unlinked as they don't bob with the model's movement at all, pointing to thief.blp and they're shaded to green which is what you can see better in the screenshot i've attached.

Should contact the author and have him remove the ribbons and update the model. Too bad mdx viewer doesn't display such things better.

Attachments

• badribbons.jpg
    badribbons.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.