• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model problem (i delete 3 geosets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it seems you deleted geosets which show most of the materials of the units...

You should upload the unit...

Also, btw sometimes when changes like these are made to already imported materials (based on your post, I think it's clear that it was already imported to the map then you edited it and reimported), you might need to remove them first from the import manager... save the map, close the editor... Reopen the editor, import the material then hit save button... before it works...

Level 4
Then it seems you deleted geosets which show most of the materials of the units...

You should upload the unit...

Also, btw sometimes when changes like these are made to already imported materials (based on your post, I think it's clear that it was already imported to the map then you edited it and reimported), you might need to remove them first from the import manager... save the map, close the editor... Reopen the editor, import the material then hit save button... before it works...

thank you for your insterst, i forget import some texture to world editor,:goblin_boom:

thanks so much for you help i will give you +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.