• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Pieces... (need HELP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
When I download models and they have mor than one model "piece" needed, like the "ArthaN" model, they dont go together, instead i have main model and one or two pieces and a custom portrait that are sposed to go to model! :evil:
How do I fix this :?:

Level 2
Um, i changed the end tags of the extra models for arthaN model to mdl but that didn't help, and everytime i did crtl+f nothing happened except for the invalid commands sound. I didn't understand your explanation much anyways. Could you make you explanation simpler? :oops:

Level 25
You know what a really stupid thing to do is?

Rename the end part of a model in the attempt to convert it

That is stupid, wanna know why?

Because it doesn't work

Now look through my stickies until you find where I say the tools needed for converting to mdl

Level 2
Ok i looked and i cant seem to find it. could you just give me a link or give me specific directions to follow?
I'm not a genious like the almight mecheon!

Whosyourmecheon

:) 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.