• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Help: I have questions... and need help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
If You dont want to help please click the back button, Im already in a bad mood and im not in the mood to be flamed...

Yes i am a nubby...
We all know that...

If you are going to try helping me Thank you.

note i already looked at this Importing a Custom Modle

I have seen the whole post and im getting a lil mad that i cant get it working.

1.) Is it possible for me to get this model working... > Hell Dragon By olofmoleman

2.) Can You please tell me what im doing wrong, and how i can fix it?

Im sorry if i truly am waisting your times, it seems that this should be easly solved.

>>I think that it dosent work anymore but i just want to ask all of you if you have gotten it to work also... Maby its outdated?

Thank you in advance for reading this post

Level 9
If you want us to help you, you sould at least tell us what's wrong...
you just tell us "i cant' get it working"

assuming that the usual problem:
have you repath the skins after import?
have you restart the WE after repath?

PS: models cannot be outdated
if you've got a model on the hive, it must work

Level 3
Well Ill send you a screenshot of how i have things looking... and hopefully it will explain what i am unable too.

I put in the proper file names for it but it comes up as being unuseable... Ill try more and ill post a screenshot in about 5 min. Thank you for your time.

Level 3
@up: in the world editor... the files paths that you need to import when you import modles.

..... wow Im such a idiot... here i am getting all pissed and waisting your times for this... it works and thank you. thank you very much for attempting to assist me. This wont be a waist of your time... I guess ill give you rep for responding to me. it works and thank you for tellling me to restart, thank you allot.

Status
Not open for further replies.