• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model for RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello, I am new to this site but I love the editor. I am currently making an RPG(for up to seven players) but I need a model file.
I've looked through all the models on this site (or almost all) and I just can't seem to find the one I'm looking for.
I need a hero that looks a little wishy washy, like a forester or villager, preferably middle aged not a child (and no beard would be nice but not neccesary). I need him to have no attachments (ie: armour, weapons, or helmets.) It would be fine for him to have a skin of a tunic or something.
Also, he could have a weapon on his back if you really wanted to put a weapon in there =].
Finally, I need him to use both hands in battle; not neccesarily at the same time, but two hands, none the less. Also, he must be human!!!
If somebody could make this model file I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.