• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MODEL EDIT - High Quality Paladins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like for someone to edit this model, or atleast the Death Knight version, and recreate the black, white and brown-haired Paladin models, using the pre-existing animations. This isn't for some project, I simply don't have the time or patience to do it myself.

If anyone does follow through with this heavy model edit, I'd suggest you submit it to the Models section. As with all of my submissions, permission is not required to edit my models, so long as I get my due credit. If needed, you can reference this thread for proof of permission.

Please send me a PM with a link back to this thread if you decide to do this. If you need anything specific, like a version with JUST the Paladin animations, let me know.

Last edited:
Here you go:
kf4l0i.png

Attachments

• war3hd_heropaladin.blp
    676.6 KB · Views: 15
  • HeroPaladin23.mdx
    376.4 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.