• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model- Cute -Team-Colored Slime. (Low File Size Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Who want's to make a CUTE Team-Colored slime? I am needing it for this Map I am making which will probably be on the "Map Development" pretty soon. I doubt this model would be "hard" to do, I have seen some awesome work here on Hive and, by looking at their models, I'm sure this should be a piece of cake. :wink:

The slime should have a lighter contrast than it's team color. So for example if it had a "Pink" team color, it would come out as "Baby Pink", and "Green" would come out "Mint Green"
The slime's eye color is preferrably, "Sky Blue or Cyan" so it can keep it's "Bubbly" appearance just like the Image below.
File size? I hope it can be below 20 kb as the map I'm developing requires lots of other models to import.

Heres how the slime looks like on 2D. It won't need so much animations. Important one would be the usual. I'd prefer it's death animation for it to be squished down, not explode :wink:
Mudslime.gif
Woodie.gif

slimesquad.png
iloveblobby.png

Then again, if any of you wan't to do and finish this request. Thanks so much and +Rep and Credits for the Model will be yours. (As it is the only thing I can offer for now :cry:. But I hope it's enough for you)

Status
Not open for further replies.