• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Colored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Could some one make this model Team colored?

t_shy_guy_564.jpg

i need it so that all the red on him is team colored instead of just the plain red

Attachments

• ShyGuy.zip
    121.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Level 6
dont know if double posting in Resource request is a violation....
i only know that double posting on Maps, Spell, Icon, Skin, Model and Tools Section are violation i see others double posting on their own thread..... or not only double posting they are quad or tri posting.

Level 6
Just merge your Post..... you'll get a -rep for double posting, i just get a -rep from double... wrong i do Quad posting not double posting....
you must keep this thread alive by replying so others that can help you can see it...

sorry i saw the add reply button before i saw the edit one

(Is used to posting on Gamefaqs)

me too...

Level 2
all that you need to do is make that part of the skin alpha, then set the texture to the one phrase. I would deliver but i have no photoshop installed

Level 2
okay i converted it to a .tga and got some of it on an alpha layer but it still was not team colored when i converted it back to .BLP

i really had no idea what i was doing and would prefer someone make the quick edit

kay, can you do the alpha channels? and want me to make it smaller? its using a bone geoset which it doesn't use, and there are un used things everywhere, i could make this 1 geoset. out of 3

okay i converted it to a .tga and got some of it on an alpha layer but it still was not team colored when i converted it back to .BLP

i really had no idea what i was doing and would prefer someone make the quick edit

That same thing's happening with me. i get the alpha in .tga then when i convert it to .blp it loses its alpha, how strange...

Level 2
i have no idea how to make the alpha channels work

i tried using a tutorial but it did not help

Well if anyone figures it out please let me know

I want all the red on him to be team colored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.