• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Model - Animations for it] - Map main Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello there!

I'm working on a Horror/Survival (modern) kind map (like : Resident Evil, Fear, Silent Hill etc.) and I'm in a good progress.
The thing I would like to request would be one model of a man with simple clothing (jeans, blouse). Nothing complicated with the look of him.

But the thing I need to polish the map to make it more realistic and more "survival" like are the animations for it.

What would that be?

Well, animations like
Crunch Stand - Crunch Move - Crunch Melee_Attack
Crunch_gun Stand - Crunch_gun Move - Crunch_gun Attack_Ranged
- In stand - One kneel down, one hand on the kneel which is down.
- In move - Slowed movement animation, hands in front of self.
- In attack - Hands front with a a kneel down

Prone Stand - Prone Move (no melee attack this way)
Prone_gun Stand - Prone_gun Move - Prone_gun Ranged
- In stand - Lying on stomach with hands in front
- In move - Lying on stomach, hands moving side , legs pushing forward the body - (like a normal prone move.
-- With weapon, the gun is held in front
- In attack with ranged animation (the gun should get a placed in front when attached)
(i found a model with this, but still it doesn't has some from the rest of the animations that I would need :sad:)

Melee Attack Animation
- Like simple bashing with hands - but the way that I can attach some iron pipe or axe to to the hand to.

Ranged Attack Animation
- Will use it with rifle and pistols of all types - held like in Counter Strike, for example.

-----

This would be that - I don't ask that the model should be only for me, anyone can use it freely - just credit the maker :smile:
This would really increase the survival ambient in the map and I would be more than happy if someone could look over this and help.
All of the modelers/animators are so great that I say : most of the maps wouldn't be that great without their help.
I am learning this too, modeling/animating but I'm not that good yet to make this :sad:. Also, I would thank the maker if he/she would tell me beside this how he/she made those animations. So that next time I can help someone else...

If anyone decides to make this, he/she can contact me on
MSN - [email protected]
and I am here to give you any explanations you need like:
- images to help you imagine
- draw you stuff so you can make it more better
- explain things in words
- and anything I can to help you out :smile:

----------

Once again, greetings!

Respect and Regards to all of you! ~ Christina.

Last edited:
Level 7
Bumping.....

Bumping this thread after 2.5 days, as noted in the rules.

Anyone could help?
Please? :sad::sad:

Level 7
well it was prob unanswered because:

1. modelers hate making stuff with lots of animations

2. this has been requested before and almost every time ignored

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

No, animators are just rare, especially on this website. You'll have to be patient and/or accept the fact that this most likely won't get done due to lack of able people.

Level 7
Oh well, I am learning, but this is yet a bit vital for me.
The map can run without and I am not crying for the model, though I would thank with anything I can give if Someone would help me out....

Respects and Regards ~ Christina.

Status
Not open for further replies.