• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model - Aizen Sousuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Intro:
Hi my name is NightBrowler but my friends call me NB,well i am making a map based on the anime bleach and need this model to complete the map,the map is 80% finished here are two trailer a new one and a old one.

click here to view the old trailer

click here to view the new trailer

Model:
The model is a bleach charakter "Aizen Sousuke" i need him to finish my map i have all models but one is missing well the missing one is obviously aizen well to make this model is pretty hard only general frank,chriz,ultimaa,kibitake or demon-ye could make it well i was gonna ask if some one could try to make aizen i have made the textures well here are some pics of the model(aizen).

the right one
poster-aizen-gin.jpg

the symbol at his back(textures are added (Attached Files))
05.gif

the symbol at his back should be placed in the middel like this
1154.jpg

his face
AizenAnimeEp60.jpg

aizen8jvak7.png

If you want more pics just click here

Attachments

• Bleach all.blp
    36.3 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Level 8
This is a fantastic request, in the way that it is legible, cites reference material and includes useful information about your map.
However, I can't help you. I script.
As a comment on the map, the trailer is awesome because of the music, but if you mute it you can see that the terrain could perhaps use some work.

I wish you the best of luck with this request. You also get +rep for abiding by the rules where so many others don't in this forum.

Level 12
This is a fantastic request, in the way that it is legible, cites reference material and includes useful information about your map.
However, I can't help you. I script.
As a comment on the map, the trailer is awesome because of the music, but if you mute it you can see that the terrain could perhaps use some work.

I wish you the best of luck with this request. You also get +rep for abiding by the rules where so many others don't in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.