• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Model] A Dwarf, read the post for details...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Yes, tis' I again, and I need a Dwarf. Not just any axe-swinging, hammer-singing, beer-drinking Dwarf. A Dwarf that looks like the Mountaineers from World of Warcraft. Here's the picture:
http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:DwarfHunter.jpg

Something like that Dwarf, except with a crossbow about the size of his rifle and no bear. If possible, make the cloak with team color. Now before you flame me or throw any other kind of insult at me for not giving it a purpose, let me explain. Using my incredible story-writing capabilities, I am planning on making a map about Dwarves. It will include action, RTS-like capabilities, some familiar characters to those of you who read Fantasy books, and perhaps some RPG-elements as well. This is probably going to be a single player map, but may evolve into a multi-player one if it starts off on the right foot. I'm still experimenting with the story, but it is going good. In addition to a good storyline, I will include realistic terrain, something I've practiced for some time now, using the tutorials here and on Warcraft III Campaigns. Thanks again, I)eadNerzhul out.

Level 15
I know what your talking about, Chriz. or someone made a model similar to what I want, right? But why do I have to wait, are you guys like releasing the models alongside the map? Or it's that you think I want to compete with War of the Ten Hammers? I don't want to, truthfully. But I want to feel acomplished by making a map that ISN'T terrible. And being the first map I'm planning, I want to make a good impression on the community, so that they won't flame me or insult my work. And if you don't believe I could do a good story to back up my map, check out the writing section. I rule.

TKF

TKF

Level 19
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=49808

models_3508_screenshot_tnb.jpg

I think this the the closest one to your request; he has red suit (or maybe team color), and white beard.

I'm not sure this satifies you.

Level 15
I already got this model, so it's no use to me. But thanks for the effort. And like I said, I need one with a CROSSBOW. Thanks again.

Level 15
All very perty' models guys, but they lack crossbows. Look at Chriz.'s avatar. It's kind of like the one I want, but more like the traditional one. And by the way, I have that model as well. I'm using plenty of Dwarves, Master Frostwhisper.

Level 15
Bump. Come on, people! You KNOW Dwarves are important in EVERY SINGLE MAP! And you know that the World of Warcraft Mountaineers (despite being from World of Warcraft) look COOL. And they'd look EVEN BETTER with a crossbow.

Level 15
Good point. I think they stopped working on the campaign. I think. That's what I heard, dunno. Hope that's not true. I think I know why: THEY USED BLIZZARD CLIFFS IN THEIR TERRAIN! THEY HAVE SINNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.