• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modder/map maker RPG map

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBX

KBX

Level 4
i'm starting a Wc3search modder/map maker RPG map, i need custom models based on, well, you guys i already have VGSatomi and Werewulf and now need especially Rui, Daelin and most importantly, Darky.

Level 22
NO.

Rui is a harem girl. Namely this one:
mod_haremgirl.jpg
http://www.campaigncreations.org/warcraft/freebies/units/haremgirl.zip

It just needs to be recolored so it had night elf qualities.

Vex would just be a spell breaker. Seagull would be...well....would be the arbatross neutral passive unit. Deaddog doesnt really have one. Mine, Mecheon's, Saikann's models are already up. ALready a ner'zhul model up for oz. There is already a male elf archer up for Daelin, ect.

-VGsatomi

KBX

KBX

Level 4
ok here's my new checklist:

Werewulf...Check
VG....Check
Mecheon....Check
Rui....pending
n00bystance....Pending
iplaystarcraft...pending
qwerty......pending
KBX.......???

i would like to use a red halo 2 spartan for me. if not, i'll use my models on the computer

BTW those are only some of them, i may add others

KBX

KBX

Level 4
i can add anyone in the map, i am still working on it, if u want in it PM me

my beta version will be a modified warchasers with a few of you, should be me, werewulf, VG, darky, and maybe mecheon

I need icons of your avatars for your button and will try to upload the beta to this site EVERYONE NEEDS TO PITCH IN!!!

FOR EASY DOWNLOAD, LOOK FOR MY GAMES ON B-NET!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.