• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MMO choices

which one should i start playing again?

• World of Warcraft

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Star Wars Galaxies

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
oreally.jpg

Level 34
You guys, he asked a simple question, give him a simple answer to his question, instead of bantering about how he shouldn't play the games you don't like. That and changing the subject entirely.

Never tried Star Wars Galaxies, but I never found it to look interesting. I'd definitely pick WoW.

Level 13
Just go back to WoW. From what I've heard Star Wars Galaxies was awesome, TOTALLY AWESOME! Supposedly the best game ever. Then suddenly it was completely changed and now it's utter crap.

Level 7
WoW. Every single MMO pales in comparison to that juggernaut. You can look at all its drawbacks, but when you go from WoW to another game you just see how massively superior it is. The only game, for me, that holds its ground is Guild Wars. And its free subscription! So play both!

Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.