• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mixed Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a question, I've seen something in some rpgs that i want to do so.
I've tried alone searching the world editor about to mix the terrain pallete and i figured that i can use only amount of terrains. How can i make my map have different areas with different terrains? And how can i enter houses?

Level 9
You have to make a teleport system in front of the door to teleport you to an area. You have to make the inside of the house yourself. Do NOT make the inside of the house actually IN the house.

Level 14
actually it is possible to make the interior of the house inside the house. but then it is advisable to use models for walls, doors&windows, not jusr village building model.

you can find a lot of neat things in the UTM. open it in world editor and try out all kinds of doodads imported there.

Level 9
The same, duhh. You don't want to enter a house only to find you have to wait for it to load up in a different map.

Status
Not open for further replies.