• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MistressMalevolence.BLP

[Update - minor fixes]
* I've made her hair entirely black as suggested, also worked some more on the wrap for the hair to make it look less like a tunnel into her brain.
* Tweaked the wrap for her cape, or whatever, for a smoother transition on the sides/hips.
* Slightly adjusted shading, added more highlight.

Saw a drawing of Darth Maul the other day and realized how awesome he looks, so when I had the urge to make a skin tonight, I used him as a major influence. I know there has been a lot of Sorceress skins lately, but who cares? This one is different. Could be used as a jedi or anything Star Wars related, but I don't think she'd do a bad demon either!

This is Mistress Malevolence the Lady of the Damned. Feedback highly appreciated!
(Special thanks to Mr. Bob and BoneBreaker for name-suggestions in chat.)

You may modify this resource in any way you see fit. I appreciate link-backs, though.

MistressMalevolencePreviewShot01.png

MistressMalevolencePreviewShot02.png

MistressMalevolencePreviewShot03.png

MistressMalevolencePreviewShot04.png

Keywords:
jedi, star wars, mistress, malevolence, demon, sorceress, witch, mage, lady, damned, shiiK, star, wars, darth, maul, sith
Contents

Mistress Malevolence (Texture)

Reviews
20:03, 12th Sep 2010 67chrome: Pretty sick. The only complaint I really have is that the red on the face seems a little flat and a little bright, maybe apply a brightness/contrast curves change on it or tone down the saturation a smidge. Really minor...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

20:03, 12th Sep 2010
67chrome: Pretty sick. The only complaint I really have is that the red on the face seems a little flat and a little bright, maybe apply a brightness/contrast curves change on it or tone down the saturation a smidge. Really minor issue though, other than I like this.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Fine, I'll try black hair. Thanks for feedback guys!

Apheraz, she's based on Darth Maul:

DarthMaul.jpg

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Morrowind is The Elder Scrolls III while Oblivion is The Elder Scrolls IV. It's not an expansion, it's the next instalment in a series. Just like WarCraft II and WarCraft III. Now stop discussing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.