• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missing Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Following Problem:

Sometimes (just sometimes) after a Map test i get a Critical Data loss resulting in more than 50% of the Game Data lost.

Its always but 1 times Custom files i can reintegrate, and I am used to test and reload the map afterwards to evade this Problem.

But as said, 1 time was other.
After testing, all files were still in place, so i continued working and saved.
After a 2 Month brake, i realized al changes I made to one race (UD) were canceled, and i had to do everything again.

As for my experience, I've heard of similar Problems and that this is standard in WEU, but i would really like to finish this map sometimes, and this bug isn't really helpful with this.
Is there a way to stop this?
It already damaged a trigger i can not reintegrate without making a third of the map new (unit variables), so I had to leave this one out. It wasn't my intention to make a Melee map :| .
Well, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.