• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mirror Of Death

Reactions: deepstrasz
A variation of my mirror of truth. A mirror of death, which was used for dark magic, and evil spells.

Kinda requested/suggested by MasterHaosis
MasterHaosis;2228046 said:
Now make mirror of death!
+ rep for this!

Update: Increased Black Aura size, so that it would be more noticeable in game.

Please give credits if used :)

Keywords:
Mirror, Of, Death, Bisnar13, 13, bisnar, evil, wizard, magic, dark, bad
Contents

Mirror Of Death (Model)

Reviews
10:54, 18th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: Useful.
Level 34
Well this one has to be repetitive! It is opposite to mirror of life.
haha I did not request it, I just advised you to make it because as first one is good, second one has to be too.
I have seen few days ago movie Mirrors2. Basically ghost, seeking for revenge is there, so whoever deserves punishment look himself into that mirror or others got killed. His reflection in mirror starts to hurt itself therefore hurting original person. For example, one guy's reflection in the mirror started to eat glass, therefore in reality his mouth and neck was hurt because of glass. Whoever's reflection starts to hurt itself, real person start to be hurt. Its because a girl on death looked herself into that mirror, so her spirit was trapped there seeking for revenge.
This mirror can be used for something like that. You look yourself into mirror, you die!"
Or like bisnar13 said, it can be used fordark rituals, to release some spirits, or even mirror can be used as some portal to ,,that world".
Goos job man!

Level 5
Well, it's not death enough. If it was me, i think i 'll add a ghost face on those mirror! And you can totally find some with ingame textures!

Level 31
I disagree with the face idea. I believe it is good as it is right now, face would not make it a mirror, more of a picture.

I don't understand why people attack those who create simple models, like there is a need for complex ones only. Personally, I do not care if model was made under 5 minutes or 5 months, the very simple model can be extremely useful in certain situations.

I could try to create some terrain with this as the main doodad of certain place, sadly my map contain some kind of skin that turn mirror colorful.

I disagree with the face idea. I believe it is good as it is right now, face would not make it a mirror, more of a picture.

I don't understand why people attack those who create simple models, like there is a need for complex ones only. Personally, I do not care if model was made under 5 minutes or 5 months, the very simple model can be extremely useful in certain situations.

I could try to create some terrain with this as the main doodad of certain place, sadly my map contain some kind of skin that turn mirror colorful.
Thank you for that :), thats what i think too, but if they like it better with a face i'll upload it as the portrait :)

There's a difference between suggestions and attacks.

Level 5
For those who disagree with the face idea!
218964-albums5847-picture61869.gif

@bisnar13 Since you agree with "attack" opinion, I think you can star making complicated model later!