• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mirror Maiden

full

Mirror Maidens are adaptive spellcasters, can initially cast Water Bolt that damage and slow enemy units, can also learn Mirror Image and Blink.

LORE:
With the discovery of mirror reflection and water resonance, the Consulate created these adaptive sorceresses through water reflection, thus can blink in and out of combat with ease. These Maidens are extremely versatile and can support friendlies via integrity and deceit to their enemies.

Update on 04/04/23: 1st Main Diffuse improved.
Contents

Mirror Maiden (Model)

Mirror Maiden Emissive (Texture)

Mirror Maiden Portrait (Model)

Mirror Maiden Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Ardenaso
disregard my previous moderation, I missed the Spell animation. The model works fine and everything's working. APPROVED. please name the textures properly though
Importing this Unit causes my Editor to crash. I explicitly tested it with a New Map with only this Unit imported and i cant open the Map now anymore. (Current Wc3 Version 1.35.0) (And yes i looked at the Readme.html)
The model works ingame and imports fine. Maps with this unit can be saved and loaded without issues.
Refrain from reviewbombing a resource for technical issues, and contact a mod about them instead. Btw, crashes in 1.35 are as common as sand in the Sahara, so it may not be this model's fault at all.

Level 8
The model works ingame and imports fine. Maps with this unit can be saved and loaded without issues.
Refrain from reviewbombing a resource for technical issues, and contact a mod about them instead. Btw, crashes in 1.35 are as common as sand in the Sahara, so it may not be this model's fault at all.
I withdraw my Statement if you say it works ingame. i tried everything maybe its a 1.35 problem as you said.