• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mirror image not blue>but same as hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello its me again

Mirror image ( image )
its blue Or aniway...(can i make it look as the hero originaly)
it will have 100% dmg dealt 100% damage taken = ur hero doubles
just no 2nd hero to take xp and stuff

and enemy with (eye or etc wont see it normali...)?

EDIT: i uhm something like this(im not home)
  • Animation - Change (Triggering unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency
would this work?

Last edited:
Level 4
Use Mirror Image as a base spell. Set Damage Dealt to 1.00 and Damage Taken to 1.00. The double won't gain exp. But it won't have abilities as well.

~Renschi

Level 6
the coloration change is hardcoded inside warcraft, the color change only for the player and his allies for show that this unit is an illusion, other plyaer will see it normal.

Level 33
IF the illusion doesn't have time limit (lives forever), you can create new hero and make it same as the base hero such as EXP, items, abilities bla bla bla

Same as Meepo, from DotA Allstars game.

BUT, if you want a perfect illusion behavior and doesn't want your illusion to be colored as blue, that can't be done since it's a hard-coded engine in warcraft III, contact Blizzard for that.

Level 4
@defskull I think this is included to "NO HELP FOR DA WORLD EDITOR!!!".

Well, if you don't care about allies, you could take Mirror Image. Otherwise take defskull's idea. But, afaik the clone is also shown as a second hero then. And if u give the same items to him that the normal hero has, he can also use them, but the normal hero still has his item.

I'd still recommend Mirror Image.

Status
Not open for further replies.