• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Miracle Island

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
IlsNt.RiTz Presents

Miracle Island
Created by IlsNt.RiTz

Map Info:

This map simply came into my mind.

Map Description:

The island is known for it's miraculous waters specially at the center part of it. It is said

that the waters can cure all kinds of diseases and illnesses. This island attracted the hostile

creatures and even different races.

Features:

1v1 Map

Map has:
1 Fountain of Life
2 Goblin Laboratories
2 Goblin Merchants
2 Gold Mine Reserves

Screenshots:

Image Description:
The Whole Map

231959-albums6689-picture73119.png

Image Description:
Gold Mine Guardians

231959-albums6689-picture73118.png

Image Description:
at the Fountain (Hydras)

231959-albums6689-picture73116.png

Image Description:
Enemies Base

231959-albums6689-picture73117.png

Author's notes:

Feel free to suggest and say your opinions about my map. I would appreciate your time in telling

what to improve in my next melee maps.

[Map Description Template Created by

-Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Miracle, Island, Ruins, Sunken, Ocean, Melee Map
Contents

Miracle Island (Map)

Reviews
20:24, 18th Aug 2013 Orcnet: comment
Level 20
Level 30
Creep difficulty is too much for just a 1v1 map, also the terrain is too paced out and no much ideal landscaping it looks too plain.

Do please read tutorials about proper melee map making as well on terrain tuts, for now it needs more work, Good luck.

Level 2
Tnx for the comments guys! I didn't feel bad at all if you're wondering, instead, it helped me to improve more on my next projects and hopefully satisfy all the details and all of you. Tnx for the tips and you can count on me to have a better, good looking, bigger, more detailed maps.

BTW, tnx for approving "The Trade Route" that was uploaded by my brother (4ever_gamer). We will join force to create more big maps, like about 5 or more players :)